Friday, June 22, 2012

Swarovski Optik 10X42 EL Range Binocular Video

I tried to shoot a little video to show how good the new Swarovski 10X42 EL Range Binocular measures distances.  The aiming dot/circle is in the right eye and the distance is read in the left eye.  The video is being shot through the left barrel so that you could see how quick the distance is measured,  So far I find the EL Range easy to use.  I am impressed with the weight at only 32.1 ounces.  Another nice feature that I like is the LED readout can be adjusted to five different levels of brightness.  On this day the furthest distance I was able to capture was 1702 yards.  I will try to capture another video showing the angle compensation and how it is displayed.  So far I am thinking that the Swarovski 10X42 EL Range will replace my Swarovski 10X42 EL's for my all the time around the neck binoculars when I am guiding and hunting this fall. 
  

The new Outdoorsmans Binocular Extended Post works great with the EL Range as well



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...