Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Arizona Wildlife Federation Dinner at the Horseshoe Ranch

By Darr Colburn



My friend Ryan Eustice invited me to go with him to the Arizona Wildlife Federation Awards dinner last Saturday night.  Ryan received the Bronze Award(Top Award) for the huge 135 inch net non-typical coues deer he harvested in December.  The dinner was at the Horseshoe Ranch which was purchased by the Arizona Game and Fish Department.  Ryan and I had a great time and met some really nice people.  I am excited that about the future of the Horseshoe Ranch.  This was the second time I attended a function at the ranch and I like it more and more each time I go there.  Congratulations to Ryan and all the other awards winners on their amazing animals.  Here are some more pictures of the Horseshoe Ranch.  The ranch is located about an hour North of Phoenix on the Bloody Basin road and East of Interstate 17.  The ranch is about 200 deeded acres.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...