Friday, March 19, 2010

Chasing Tales

I had been hearing some fishing tales that the crappie and bass fishing is about to take off due to all the warm stable weather we have had over the last couple of weeks. My boys Parker and Paul are on spring break so we decided to do some fishing. My dad always took me on a fishing trip on spring break and I want to keep up the tradition the with my boys. We headed to Bass Pro Shops in Mesa and got dialed in by the crappie master Bill Eveland. Bill writes the crappie report for the Arizona Game and Fish weekly fishing report. Bill was very helpful and got us all the stuff we needed to load the boat with crappie. We fished for most of the day with the 30-40 other boats and caught a few. The water was muddy but the fish were there. We will be headed back in a few days to try again. Crappie is one best tasting fish. Enjoy the pics.
Parker & Paul with a couple of slabs
The fish are down there.
Trolling
Paul
Muddy water and lots of boats.

Essentials for crappie.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...