Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lindsay Park's Giant Blacktail

This is my friend Michael Park's sister in laws buck:
I spotted this black tail buck on day 3 of rifle deer season.

Unfortunately, he wasn’t sticking around and I wasn’t ready. My personal guide (aka husband) had a trail camera up in the field we were hunting.

We caught video of the buck so knew that he was still around. The buck was smart though and only came out in the dark. We hunted hard and got lucky, the buck made another appearance a few days before the end of season. I was ready this time! Thanks to my husband Ron Park, brother-in-law Michael Park, and Dad Bob Randall for all their help! I’ve been told the buck may be big enough to go Boone & Crocket…pretty cool!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...