Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fore!

I think I will stick with hunting and fishing! I played golf with Kenny Perry this last week and literally put people lives in jeopardy including my own. Its not safe to be on the same golf course while I am taking violent cracks at the golf ball. It makes for some funny stories though. It is hard to believe that a game that used to be nice to me is now extremely naughty. It was a fun day playing with the defending Phx Open champ, Jim Clifford and my Dad at the TPC of Scottsdale. Dad actually birdied 16 which was cool. Golf has now become a contact sport for me and requires pads and lots of advil. Here is a picture on the 16th hole at the TPC.

No emails about my golf swing!

There is not a more admirable humble pro golfer than Kenny Perry. He has not changed a bit in the 20 plus years that I have known him. He has had an amazing career earning over 30 million on the PGA tour (8th Career Money List) and still remains a down home guy.
We had fun at the NHRA Arizona Nationals. In the top photo is Kenny, Justin (Kenny's son), driver Justin Humpheys and NHRA legend Bob Glidden.
Kenny was checking out Larry Morgan's drag car.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...