Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to All!  I thought I would make a list of some things that come to mind that I am thankful for, so here goes.  I AM THANKFUL FOR:
A merciful loving God, my wife Jeanne, a family that loves me, friends that are loyal, the thrill of the hunt, the feeling of a fish pulling on my line, the sound a river makes, the bugle of a bull elk, the sound of a gobbling turkey coming to my call, christian music, the memories of the old timer that taught me so much, the clarity of swarovski binoculars, the way a big bucks antlers shine in the morning sunlight, the days my Rhino starts on the first turn of the key, our Veterans and their families that have given so much, the agony of defeat and the thrill of victory, the smell of sagebrush on a mule deer hunt, the sound of my alarm clock on hunting and fishing days, the perfect shot, having the exact fly that the fish are biting on, a nice piece of land purchased at a fair price, the fact that I can still here my Papa's laugh in my head, the smell of fresh cut grass at the golf course, my wifes cooking, my nieces and nephews, my parents and grandparents, my sisters.  There are many more but I will save them for another day..........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...