Thursday, August 7, 2008

Havalon Piranta Knives


I would like to give a big thumbs up to my hunting partners Darr Colburn and Steve Whinnery for turning me onto Havalon Piranta Knives. I used these knives all of last hunting season and they made caping and skinning a breeze. The blades are replaceable and the knives are awesome. I was down at my favorite local outdoor retail store, The Outdoorsmans, today and noticed that Havalon even makes the knives in an orange handle. I could see how this would be nice when you are working on an animal and you set your knife down. I always loose track of my knife but now with the orange handle it should be easy to see. You can order the knives at http://www.outdoorsmans.com/ The quality of service and the knowledge that the Outdoorsmans staff has is second to none in the industry. If you have any hunting gear or optics needs call the guys at The Outdoorsmans. 1-800-291-8065.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...