Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Elk Calling Tips 2

Here is a short video on some tips to improving your elk calling on an external reed elk call.  I have learned that it is important to be versatile and adaptable while calling elk.  I think it is important to be efficient using several different calls in case you worked a bull with one call and he didn't like it you might switch calls and get a very different reaction.  I am still learning from the elk everytime I go into the elk woods.  Just about the time I think I have them sort of figured out they humble me again.  I am thankful God created elk for us to enjoy!
These are the three external reed elk calls that I like.  Starting from left to right, Primos Hyper Lip Single, HS Estrus Whine, and HS Fighting Cow call.  They all sound a little different.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...