Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Motherlode Turkey Calls

I consider myself an above average elk caller but definitely only a average turkey caller.  I call well enough to harvest my share of birds but I have been constantly trying to get better with a mouth call.  I am always looking for better calls and recently I have found some turkey mouth calls that I absolutely love.  IMO, these are by far the best mouth calls that I have ever used.  I am posting this segment of how these calls sound for me but if you really want to hear good calling listen to Joe Slaton, owner of MotherLode Turkey calls  He has a great website with videos and demonstrations.  You can't beat the price of these calls as well.  Joe makes all of these mouth calls himself.  Try them out you will not be disappointed.  His turkey videos on his website have incredible footage and great calling.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...