Monday, August 23, 2010

Matt Liljenquist's 2010 Arizona Strip Archery Buck

This couldn't have happen to a better group of guys!  Congrats to Matt, Chad and Rusty!
Matt Liljenquist with his 2010 Arizona Strip Archery Buck

With his dad, Randy Liljenquist and good friend Blake Chapman in position to help with hand signals, Matt and I stalked to 52 yards of this bedded buck. After a short wait in the 95 degree sun the buck got up and walked to 32 yards broadside. I gave him a grunt and Matt sent Rusty Ulmer’s new broadhead on its way.
Matt’s buck gross scores 240 and has a gross typical frame of 228 7/8 by an official measurer - net score is pending 60 days drying time. I can honestly say Matt and Randy are some of the nicest people you will ever know and it could not be more deserving. I am grateful that they let Blake and I be part of their fair chase hunt.

Thanks,
Chad Smith
Vaquero Outfitters


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...