Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Elk Call Testing Center


This is one of the times of year that my wife either wears ear plugs or just gives me the "look".  If you are a elk hunter and practice calling in the house then you know the "look".  It is the kind of look like "Did I really marry this neanderthal"  I have been known to leave piles of 6-10 calls laying in odd places all around the house while looking for the "chosen few" that might give me the edge for the upcoming season.  This season is no different.  I have been really working on the HS Infinity Latex, single and double (with custom cut) and the brand new Steve Chappell Signature Series Elk Calls.  I have attached a short video to display the sounds coming from all rooms of the Scott household these days and often times at odd hours.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...