Friday, November 6, 2009

Photos of CO Mule Deer

Here are some more photos of my Colorado Buck.  I scored the buck this morning and it has a typical mainframe of 189 5/8 and has 4 6/8 inches of extras, making the gross score 194 3/8 inches.  He has 38 4/8 inches of mass and has an inside spread of 19 4/8.  His cheater on the right side is 3 4/8 inches long.  I want to thank Steve Whinnery of Whinnery Ranch Outfitters and Carla, Helen, Corey and Payson Whinnery for their awesome hospitality.  Janis Putelis joined me for the hunt and did a great job on the photos and video of the hunt.  We had a great time glassing and hunting! I also want to thank my wife Jeanne for helping find a rental car in Flagstaff at 6:00 AM on Sunday morning. Glenn and Cyndi Hall for helping transport me to and from car mechanic to rental car company.  Enjoy!


Gear used on the hunt:
I will be featuring some of these products on future posts.
Montbell UL Thermawrap Jacket
Montbell Alpine Down Vest
Montbell Merino Wool Highneck shirt and tights
Smartwool socks
Cabelas Dry Plus Pants
Cabelas Hunt Tech Shirt
Swarovski Optics
Doctor Optics
Havalon Piranta Knives
Knives of Alaska
Montbell U.L. Super Stretch Down Hugger #1 Long
Wilderness Athlete-Hy Altitude Advantage, Berry Gels, Mountain Berry bar, Chocolate Almond Crunch Bar
Outdoorsmans Pack System

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...