Friday, October 2, 2009

Wilderness Athlete


I used the Wilderness Athlete bars and gels everyday on the elk hunt this year. The four flavors of bars are Mountain Berry Granola, Chocolate Almond crunch, Peanut butter Chocolate Swirl and Peanut Butter Crunch. I also used the energy gels everyday of the hunt. I can tell you that these bars taste great and are much better for you than the alternative bars. The gels come in two flavors Berry and Mocha. Both are excellent. I felt my performance and focus was stronger by adding them into my pack each morning. I would put two bars in my pack and two gels each morning one for me and one for Michael. We both commented on how good the stuff tasted and how it gave us the extra boost. Check it out you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...