Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Remember our Veterans!

Often times while I am hunting, I reach the top of the ridge or mountain top just as the sun is coming up and my mind often thinks of our soldiers that are waking up to a similar sunrise. Their circumstances though are much different than mine. They are facing the enemy and life and death at every turn. It humbles me to think of their sacrifice. I had the privilege of going to Arlington National Cemetery back in March and it was a moment of my life that I will never forget. I could hardly speak the entire time. Words cannot describe the gratitude that I feel for our troops who so bravely serve our country! God Bless America and God Bless our Troops!







“Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.” (John 15:13)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...