Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Chocolate Ram goes down

Posted by Jay Scott
I talked to Todd Mast the 24B North sheep hunter tonight and he took his hunt down to the wire.  He harvested a ram that we found while scouting for Ernie Meeske's Unit 22 hunt.  He had the prettiest cape I have ever seen on a desert sheep.  He was almost jet black.  I had sent photos to Todd prior to the hunt of the Chocolate ram hoping to give him extra incentive to take his time and he sure did.  I believe he was the only sheep hunter still hunting.  To his credit he had his sights set on this ram and he got it!  Big congratulations to Todd Mast on a job well done!  Preliminary score is low 180's ram!







This is a picture from 2008 which I believe is the Chocolate Ram on the left but I'm not 100% sure

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...