Monday, August 17, 2009

Wilderness Athlete


I have been getting emails and phone calls about Wilderness Athlete and the best thing to do is just call the guys at the Outdoorsmans 1-800-291-8065. What I can tell you is that they have the website up and running and are taking orders on some of the products. I am pumped about the Hy Altitude Advantage being available again because it really helps me when I travel to Colorado for summertime flyfishing and high country deer hunts. I have had Altitude sickness symtoms many times and have used the WA product several years and not had any symptoms. I was always a fan of the berry bars and have lately really liked the energy gels. I am excited to use and test the rest of their products on my hunts this year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...