Wednesday, April 16, 2014

2014 Merriams Turkey Hunt Pics I













DSD Jake and hen decoy.  Talk about realistic!
Here are some photos of our Merriams hunt in Eastern Arizona on the Ft. Apache.  I had a great time hunting with Brian and his step son Jarron.  It was amazingly dry up there which is very scary because it is normally one of the wettest spots in the state.  Our camp boss, Josh Parker and his wife, absolutely cooked up some fantastic food.  I sure hope the monsoons come early and big this summer.  We could use an El Nino pattern................

1 comment:

Arizona Wanderings said...

Brian seems to be a killing machine lately. Sheep, turkeys, and I could have sworn I saw a bear picture on facebook the other day. Great photos.

Ben

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...