Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Swarovski 12X50 EL Binocular

I am pumped to give the new 12X50 EL binoculars from Swarovski a run through my dusty life.  They should be a great addition to the lineup.  I can't wait to see how they will stack up against the Swarovski 15X56's and the 10X42 EL's.  I am betting they will be the perfect tweener glass!  They look so clean and pretty.  I am sure the little 12X50's are wondering why they got punished and sent home with me......Thanks to the guys at the Outdoorsmans for all of their cutting edge info!  Look for a report on the 12X50's once I get a chance to dirty them up a bit.  I am eagerly waiting for the 10X42 EL Range that are coming mid June!



They come with some cool gadgets as well!

On the left is 10X42 EL and on the right is 12X50 EL



On the left is 10X42 EL and on the right is 12X50 EL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...