Monday, October 25, 2010

Josh White's 130 AZ Coues Deer




Here is Josh White's incredible story of the hunt, "
I glassed them up by myself at 1 pm on the second day of the hunt. I couldn't get a hold of Daniel and Jeremy as they were about a mile away. I decided to take the 600 yard shot. I missed the first one but hit right through both shoulders on the second shot. As I watched my buck lay on the ground I spotted another deer feeding just ten yards away from my deer. I could tell this was a great buck too. I immediately ran to go find Daniel and my brother Jeremy. We got back to my glassing spot about an hour and 15 minutes after I had shot mine. Another 15 minutes of glassing and I glassed up Daniel's buck feeding about 30 yards from my deer. Daniel lied down with my 26-06 and whacked the deer through both shoulders at about 625 yards. We both couldn't be happier with these bucks. Mine scores right at 130 and Daniel's goes 98 both unofficial."  CONGRATS JOSH THOSE ARE TWO GREAT BUCKS!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...