Monday, June 7, 2010

Pretty bull to score

This is a bull that I have seen two years in a row.  This footage of him is the first year that I saw him.  Last year he had made a jump in growth but unfortunatley no video of him with his new gear.  I would like to see him this year because his groceries are better.  I hope he ran the gauntlet and dodged the flying bullets and arrows.  We will soon find out!


Here is my guesstimate:
Left side, 14,15,10,18,16,MB 52,Mass 29 for 154 total
Right side, 14,15,11,17,16,MB 52,Mass 29 for 154 total
Inside Spread 35
Total Gross Score 343

We have been getting quite a few emails from guys who are digging this guess the score gig.  If you have photos or video that you want us to "guesstimate" on JSO then just email it to me at js43560@cox.net

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...