Thursday, August 27, 2015

Giant Archery Arizona Coues Buck by Hunter James Dudley

I got a call yesterday from James Dudley.  He introduced himself as a Jay Scott Outdoors Western Big Game Hunting and Fishing Podcast listener.  He told me that he had just harvested a giant coues buck with his bow and he wanted to share it with me and my listeners.  I was so humbled by his call and by his graciousness about my podcast and how much he enjoys it.  Episode 69 of the podcast tells James' story of the giant buck but there is a underlying story and situation that is even more important.  When you listen you will hear and feel what I mean!  James will be posting more photos on his Instagram Account @buffjesus12 and we will post more here also.  Congrats James on your accomplishment!

Click Here to Listen to Episode 69 on iTunes

Click Here to Listen to Episode 69 on Computer or Android








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...