Monday, March 24, 2014

Let the Gobbling Begin!

My wife Jeanne loves it when these sweet little beauties need a bath in her kitchen sink.  It is one of my favorite times of year again and the festivities begin tomorrow.  I am headed to California to take my nephews Jay and Will on our annual turkey hunt.  I have been busy with real estate and I am a little behind in my preparation.  The DSD decoys love to be washed in warm water and patted down with a soft cloth.  They actually start purring every time I do it to them....................
Its on like a fat kid on a cupcake.  Gobble Gobble! Stay tuned for photos and video of the great adventure!



Look how little these little turkeys were at one time.  They sure have grown into fine young men and I am very proud of both of them.  We are going to go thru a side a beef a day with these two eating.  Should be a great time enjoy God's creation!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...