Thursday, March 24, 2011

CA Turkey Hunt Rained Out for a Week

 This is the creek that we have to cross to get to the ranch we hunt in California.  This photo was taken last year.  The rancher called yesterday and put out trip on hold for a week due to this creek being a raging river.  We were supposed to be heading to CA right now but we will wait and see if the country dries out a little.  Coming from a ranching family I would never talk bad about rain but I am ready to get it on this spring.
Will, Jay and Uncle Jay with one of our Rio gobblers from  last year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...