Sunday, July 25, 2010

AZGFD Spring Hunts Recomendations

http://www.azgfd.gov/pdfs/h_f/huntingrecommendations/2011/2011springbiggamehuntrecfinal.pdf

It will be interesting to see what happens with the Spring Turkey Hunts.  I loved the idea of juniors over the counter hunts but I did not and do not like the fact that there is no mandatory reporting.  So in other words the game and fish has to guess how many birds are harvested.  I do think they should rotate over the counter units for juniors and give some units a break.

I do like that 3C and 23 will have a youth draw only season because they reached the 35% harvest objective. 

In general, I think the azgfd is way too liberal on their permits and our birds are going to suffer and that is unfortunate.

......and that is all I have to say about that.............

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...