Monday, February 15, 2010

The Stormy Kromer






I originally saw the Stormy Kromer on the heads of several ranchers and cowboys. I admired the hat for a long time, but never could pull the trigger. Finally, with enough friends bragging about theirs, I went out and bought one. How did I ever live without a Stormy Kromer! For cool to cold weather these hats are the cat’s meow. Made from wool, short brimmed (can shoot a bow with it), optional Gore-Tex lining, and an extra layer to pull down over your ears when the wind starts cutting makes this hat a nice mix of the right stuff. Stormy Kromers are made in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan in a town called Ironwood. My new Kromer in Blaze Orange is going to be my go to hat for all my rifle hunts. This hat is also available in Realtree AP camo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...