Saturday, January 23, 2010

Rimsza's Mexico Hunt

Check out the Rimsza clan stacking up some Sonoran critters.


Check out this great coaching and perfect shot!




Well most of you know I left for Mexico on January 11th so I did not get this picture out. On January 10th Jay and I took Nicole out pig hunt along with TJ and his father. I spotted the pigs about an hour and half after sun up. Once I spotted the pigs Jay and Tj came over to keep an eye on them while we made our move. Oh, and by the way if any of you want to know how to glass while puking just ask Jay. Nicole and I were able to close the distance to 40 yards of the heard and we were hoping that one of the pigs would wonder a little closer because 40 yards is Nicole's maximum distance. The pigs just would not close the gap and we had a big boar at 40 yards quartering away. I gave Nicole the go-ahead and she drew and made a perfect 40 yard shot. We watched the pig run into a thicket and he never made it out of the thicket. This is Nicole's first bow kill. It was awesome to watch her make a perfect shot. I hope you enjoy the photos we truly had a agreat time. Special thanks to Jay, TJ and TJ's dad.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...