Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stormkloth II Gear

By Darr Colburn


Glassing in the Stormkloth II Pants

Stormkloth II Jacket

I just got home from two different late hunts and spent 23 days in cold winter weather.  I used the Stormkloth II Jacket and Pants on both of these hunts to keep me warm and dry with snow on the ground and temperatures in the single digits.  The Stormkloth II jacket and pants are windproof, breathable, warm, comfortable, and waterproof.  The jacket and pants are available in my two favorite camo patterns Realtree Max-1 and AP.  The pockets on the jacket feature waterproof zippers.  I also like the draw cord on the hood when the wind was howling or riding the quad when the temperature was cold.  The pants have draw cords on the bottom of each leg to keep snow and debris out. Each leg has 17" leg zippers to allow you to put your boots on easily.  The pants also feature an adjustable waist, gripping dots on the waist to help keep your under layers tucked in and zippered cargo pockets.  During the last hunt I was on we got over a foot of snow one night.  I glassed all day over the next several days sitting in the snow wearing my Stormkloth II jacket and pants and my base layers never got wet.  I was very impressed and would highly recommend adding the Stormkloth II jacket and pants to your cold weather gear.  Another great feature of the Stormkloth II line is the price.  The jacket and pants retail for $89.99 a piece.


Stormkloth II Jacket

Stormkloth II Pants

Waterproof zippers and drawstring hood

Zippered and drawstring pant legs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...