Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2009 Elk Season Update

My hunting partner Darr has done it again! His client killed this huge bull on the first day of archery season. Here is what Darr had to say:"Just came home from elk camp to spend a couple nights with the family. I left on September 1st to scout and set up camp. I have seen several good bulls. I found this bull the night before the season started. My archery hunter was able to harvest this bull the first evening of the hunt. Tim Allen from California made the 45 yard shot and the bull went 200 yards. I got incredible footage of the bull and can't wait to share it soon. Tim's bull grosses 401 and will net around 393!!!!!! He has 60 inches of mass, 59 inch beams 23 inch fourths and 20 inch fronts. I am headed back up in a couple of days to help my good friend Dustin who still has a tag. I will keep you posted. Enjoy the pics." Great job Darr and Tim!! Oh and by the way Dustin killed that bull this morning ! I am still waiting for pics and final score!!










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...