Saturday, May 16, 2009

Outdoorsmans Pack System

I am so stoked the new bags are in for the Outdoorsmans Pack System. I used the prototype all fall and absolutely fell in love with it. I usually fight some small back problems and this fall I had none. I attribute this to the awesome design. I am anxious to try out the new pockets and straps.


The new strap is a simple one strap sytem that pull forward and is easy to loosen and tighten!

The larger buckles are a welcomed addition!

The new side pockets with buckles appear to be perfect

There is an added pocket inside the large bag. This is a great new feature



Now there is two pockets. My 15X's will fit in the new pocket

Nice buckle placement for pouch

Realtree Max 1 Camo Pattern is sweet!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...