Monday, March 30, 2009

2009 CA Spring Turkey Hunt Videos

The 2009 turkey season got kicked off with a bang for sure! I went over to CA and picked up my brother in law,Christian, and two nephews, Jay and Will, and we headed out to do some turkey hunting. They all got birds and we had a ball! The birds were gobbling good and very receptive to calling. We had lots of fun camping and fellowshipping. The action was pretty fast and furious in the two mornings that we hunted and I look forward to my nephews, Jay and Will coming for the Arizona spring season in a few weeks.

Will's Hunt first sequence

Will's Hunt second sequence

Little Jay's Hunt

Christian's Hunt

1 comment:

ktmhunts said...

Hey Jay, Great Turkey Video's from CA. I'm J. Utley's neighbor, Kris. I sure enjoy your hunting videos. Good to see that you got the young'ns envolved.

Happy Hunting, KTM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...